You’re a Web Developer and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
At Playsoft, you’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement, and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into action with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every Monday morning all information, news, and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
Main focus of the role will be working as a part of the development team to deliver interactive web projects that have to integrate across a variety of products and technologies.
You should have good people skills and enjoy being a team player. As a part of the team, you will be focused on delivery while still maintaining good quality.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns
- Jira, Git
- Continuous Delivery
- Gulp and WebPack
- Experience in Spine would be a big plus
- Passion and willingness to learn game development
==> Nice to have:
- Pixi.js/Phaser or other js game engines
==> We offer:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth
- Private medical care
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- To pick where you will work; From home, from the office, or a hybrid solution.
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office)
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks