We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best Head of HR to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
Create a high quality human resources organization at Playsoft from sourcing to retirement in under a year.
Operate effectively administratives tasks related to payroll, legal, social and finances.
Manage a recruitment team to recruit A players of the mobile gaming industry.
Coordinate employer branding efforts to foster recruitment and reduce employee churn.
- Managing and supervising HR Team, planning budgets and HR strategy,
- Recruit new A players per year through a team of recruiters
- Plan the Employer Branding Strategy. Protect and develop the Company Culture
- Make Playsoft one of the best place to work in Poland :
- Reduce employee turnover below market standard,
- Plan and develop the career of Playsoft employees, From onboarding to Exit
- Improve their performances and make them grow - yearly review, improve performance of employees
- Support Team Lead to implement a training program tailored to employees’ needs,
- Make the employee exit painless and plan great transitions
- Analyze internal survey and determine action to Increase employee satisfaction at Playsoft
- Organize Internal and External team building events
- Coordinate and Execute administrative tasks within due time and without errors
- Ensure respect of employment contract to legislation,
- Coordinate Internal administration with our external cabinet to ensure the production of the Payroll, financial statements, tav declarations, VAT returns etc..
- Manage communication with national institutions (ZUS, PFRON, Tax Office etc),
- Optimize administrative process to reduce waste
- Create yearly Playsoft budget by November and financial statements by February
- Provide visibility to shareholders with detailed monthly reports