You’re a Senior Infrastructure Engineer and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
At Playsoft, you’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
We have set up a work environment centered on your career and skills development. That translates into:
- A mentor assigned to you. He will spend time weekly with you to help you grow
- A career plan, with clear goals to achieve for your yearly promotion Internal trainings (“Dojos”) and external trainings to help you acquire new skills
- A very agile methodology where you can set your goals, see your progress and resolve the problems with the help of your team
- Technical meetings to exchange with your peers, share your knowledge, learn from them.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement, and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into action with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every Monday morning all information, news, and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home for many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the developers in order to coordinate setup of new machines and support our infrastructure scaling
- Monitoring infrastructure costs and expansion across multiple hosting facilities
- Providing technical support to the team across the organization to extend our CI/CD capabilities
- Managing our virtual servers to support our testing environments
- Providing support for the company supporting tools like Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Crowd and Jenkins
- General systems support (installing and configuring software, fixing issues, etc.)
==> We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Three years of commercial experience with Kubernetes
- Three years of commercial experience with Docker
- Commercial experience of working in a regulated environment, such as Gaming or PCI-DSS
- Excellent knowledge of tolling such as: Ansible, Helm, Terraform and bonus points for Chef
- Experience in deploying cloud solutions - Primarily GCP but AWS will be useful too
- A proven track record as a DevOps or Site Reliability engineer
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tooling and methods
- Experience with source control management (Git)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with high performance computing
- Scripting/programming language (Perl, Ruby, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Willingness to take on-call duties according to the agreed schedule
==> About You:
- The ideal candidate will be a Linux enthusiast
- Hands-on experience with someone that will own, develop and be accountable for many parts of our systems and processes
- You will possess excellent problem-solving skills
==> We offer:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth
- Private medical care
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- To pick where you will work; From home, from the office, or a hybrid solution.
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office)
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks