Are you an HR Administration Specialist and want you to pimp up your career?
Welcome home buddy!
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best HR Administration Specialist to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department,
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves,
- Processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits,
- Supporting HR-related training programs and workshops,
- Entering data into the computer database,
- Coordinating logistics for new hires,
- Writing and submitting reports on general HR activities,
- Supporting the EB department in promoting the employer's brand outside the organization and through activities for employees,
- Taking care of the proper flow of documents,
- Supporting internal communication,
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications,
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
==> We are looking for if you have:
- A few years of experience on a similar position,
- Practical knowledge of Polish labor law,
- Fluent English,
- Very good communication and customer service skills,
- Very good organizational skills with excellent attention to details,
- Nice to have: experience in work for IT company.
==> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Work from the office or in hybrid solution (we need you in the office for 1-2 days/week),
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues.