You’re a Technical Project Director and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
At Playsoft, you’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
Joining us, you’re going to create great games with major IPs (such as The Ninja Turtles, Sponge Bob, Lara Croft, Hitman, Transformers...), and world-leading partners (Jam City, Scopely, EA, Square Enix, Outfit7…). You’ll also have the opportunity to create original IPs aimed to revolutionize the casual social game market.
You’ll work in a small team of 5, directly responsible to deliver great value to the end player. Your opinion and your skills will make a difference every day.
We have set up a work environment centered on your career and skills development. That translates into:
- A mentor assigned to you. He will spend time weekly with you to help you grow
- A career plan, with clear goals to achieve for your yearly promotion Internal trainings (“Dojos”) and external trainings to help you acquire new skills
- A very agile methodology where you can set your goals, see your progress and resolve the problems with the help of your team
- Technical meetings to exchange with your peers, share your knowledge, learn from them.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement, and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into action with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every Monday morning all informations, news, and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home for many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with technical and business stakeholders to create and prioritize the backlog for one or more of our web and mobile games,
- Working closely with the Solution Architects, producers, scrum masters, art and development leads to design technical solutions to deliver the product visions,
- Defining and elaborate epics and user stories,
- Inspiring and motivating the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions within allocated timeframes,
- Promoting Continuous improvements,
- Acting as a knowledge broker to resolve blockers and technical dependencies.
==> We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a technical role (software developer, or technical analyst),
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements,
- Solid knowledge of client-server architectures and network concepts,
- Ability to understand technical details of a system and foresee edge case scenarios and performance issues in a proposed solution,
- Ability to manage development and delivery across different locations and time zones,
- Flexible to travel (2-3 times per year to EU).
==> Nice to have:
- Experience in games/mobile apps development studio,
- Experience in JIRA and managing development backlogs, writing detailed user stories and creating flow diagrams,
- Experience in relational databases, SQL and integration with third-party systems,
- Scrum product owner certification,
- Passion for experience in social/mobile games field.
==> We offer:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- To pick where you will work; From home, from the office, or a hybrid solution,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues,
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks.