You’re a Python Developer and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
At Playsoft, you’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
Joining us, you’re going to create great games with major IPs (such as The Ninja Turtles, Sponge Bob, Lara Croft, Hitman, Transformers...), and world-leading partners (Jam City, Scopely, EA, Square Enix, Outfit7…). You’ll also have the opportunity to create original IPs aimed to revolutionize the casual social game market.
You’ll work in a small team of 5, directly responsible to deliver great value to the end player. Your opinion and your skills will make a difference every day.
We have set up a work environment centered on your career and skills development. That translates into:
- A mentor assigned to you. He will spend time weekly with you to help you grow
- A career plan, with clear goals to achieve for your yearly promotion Internal trainings (“Dojos”) and external trainings to help you acquire new skills
- A very agile methodology where you can set your goals, see your progress and resolve the problems with the help of your team
- Technical meetings to exchange with your peers, share your knowledge, learn from them.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement, and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into action with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every Monday morning all informations, news, and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home for many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Creating, updating and optimizing scalable web services,
- Maintaining SDK for Unity,
- Supporting other Developers with SDK integration,
- Tools development,
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation,
- Deployment automatization, CI,
- Cloud infrastructure administration and development.
==> We are looking for someone who has:
- Solid knowledge of Phyton3,
- Very high code quality standards,
- C# - experience in creating and maintaining SDK,
- Pyramid/Flask/Django - request processing, scalable apps,
- Knowledge of SQL Redis, Async data processing,
- Experience in automated functional, performance and unit tests,
- Experience in Linux, AWS/GCP, Docker,
- Very good spoken and written English.
==> Nice to have:
- Experience with Unity, Redis, PostgreSQL, basics of Angular JS 1.5.
==> We offer:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- To pick where you will work; From home, from the office, or a hybrid solution,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues,
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks.