Are you a Recruitment/TA Manager and want you to pimp up your career?
Welcome home buddy!
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best Recruitment/TA Manager to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategy( recruitment and outsourcing) to ensure business continuity,
- Writing and producing content for all digital platforms including building out career pages and blog sites for all digital assets and managing our presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other external sites,
- Implementing activities to improve the unique experience for candidates and hiring managers,
- Conducting recruitment processes at the senior positions and managerial levels,
- Reporting and measurement of recruiting metrics,
- Working with internal Team Leads and HR on the estimation of future needs and development of talent pipelines
- Promoting collaboration between Recruiting Team and business based on ongoing communication, metrics, and reporting,
- Building relationships with stakeholders and advise hiring managers on best practices in talent acquisition,
- Execution of a recruitment plan,
- Settlement targets and monitoring its realization,
- Leading and supervising team of 3-5 professional recruiters and sourcers and promote a collaborative culture with clear performance expectations,
- Implementing Employer Branding strategies that help to create a positive and rewarding work environment.
==> We are looking for you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position,
- Understanding of recruitment processes in the industry,
- Excellent verbal and communication skills,
- Proficiency in Polish and English,
- Experience in conducting interviews,
- Experience with market analysis, conducting research, and preparing reports;
- Creative, passionate, high-energy, and professional approach,
- Highly developed leadership skills,
- Work experience in the Game Development industry will be an advantage.
==> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Possibility to choose a place to work: home, office, or a hybrid solution,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues.