Are you an EB Specialist and want you to pimp up your career?
Welcome home buddy!
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best EB Specialist to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with HR Team in preparing and implementing EB strategy,
- Writing and producing content for all digital platforms including building out career pages and blog sites for all digital assets and managing our presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other external sites,
- Supporting employees in blog and social media content creation,
- Cooperation with Creative Agencies and contractors,
- Implementing social media campaigns,
- Producing and analyzing performance analytics of our digital platforms,
- Tracking rapidly changing Game Dev market environment & staying aware of industry trends,
- Organizing and attending the company internal events as well as job fairs, conferences, lectures, and trainings,
- Implementing Employer Branding strategies that help to create a positive and rewarding work environment.
==> We are looking for if you have:
- Strong experience in employer branding, communication, and recruitment marketing area,
- Familiarity with social media trends,
- Hands-on experience in organizing internal- and external events
- Experience in copywriting (blog posts, social media, articles, newsletters etc.) Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously,
- Creative, passionate, high-energy, and professional approach,
- Great sense of humour,
- Proficiency in English,
- Work experience in the Game Development industry will be an advantage.
==> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Possibility to choose a place to work: home, office, or a hybrid solution,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues.